Answer: Crane. ( See picture below)

Pardon my corny joke. I just passed by Coney Island. Haa haa. ( click pic to enlarge)

Anyway, I have heard a little hu-ha about pungol 21 and the waterfront city. Manage to find an opportunity to kayak there, before the construction starts.
The place still looks a little - undeveloped: HDB buildings at the background of some looong looong stretch of mangrove ( i think. i'm not really sure what kind of vegetation those are) . And so I dayong sampang along the river ...

A little sea sports in sight: people wakeboarding and jet skiing and stuff. That reminds me, I have not wakeboard for a some time.
Honestly, I don't think sungei serangoon can support a large number of wakeboards and jet skiis . It is not that wide. The waves of the boats will interfere with each other. Not much stuff you can do on rocky water condition.

Some quality, quiet time - families idly leisurely fishing.


Honestly I had absolutely no idea where I was going. I just followed a small expedition. I suppose it was somewhere near , eerrr ... upper serangoon.


A streak of hope for Pungol 21, which is still nowhere to be found.
No comments:
Post a Comment